Annuities can provide tax-deferred growth for savings and a dependable source of income for life. Whether you’re saving for a particular purpose, wanting to supplement other sources of retirement income and/or maintain financial freedom, you can count on the compounding interest of its tax-deferred growth to make you more than an investment that is taxed annually.
In our next webinar, An Introduction to Annuities: Funding Your Future, we will take a deep dive into the world of annuities. We will touch on:
- The basics: what is an annuity and why would you buy one
- Understanding taxable versus tax-deferred growth and how it compares to 401(k)s and IRAs
- Who is involved in an annuity and what it means for you
- Fixed versus variable annuities
- Taking payments and payout options including guaranteed death benefit
Certified Financial PlannerⓇ professional, Gretchen Brown lays the foundation for understanding annuities and answers attendee questions.