An Educational Course for Adults - Ages 50-70
Retirement Planning Today® contains something for everyone. We address financial issues that pertain to the self-employed as well as employees of corporations and government agencies. The course is designed to teach you how to build wealth and align your money with your values to accomplish your goals in life. Whether you plan to retire 20 years from now or have just recently retired, the information you learn in this class can deliver rewards throughout your lifetime.
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a “successful retirement”
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
This class takes place online over two sessions and you have your choice of Tuesdays or Thursdays:
- Thursday, Sept. 30, 2021 from 6pm-9pm and Thursday, October 7, 2021 from 6pm-9pm
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021 from 6pm-8pm and Tuesday, October 12 from 6pm - 8pm
You will be provided the link to the online course after registration.
Course ID: 2U63Q1