Cambridge — Our Broker/Dealer
Through a partnership with Cambridge, Gretchen has the ability to maintain her independence, objectivity, and integrity. Investors should have access to investments that are appropriate for meeting their needs. Through Cambridge, Gretchen has access to over 10,000 load and no-load mutual funds, as well as insurance products, stocks, ETFs, bonds, options, CD’s and other financial products. However, Cambridge does not pressure their Representatives to present particular products.
Cambridge aims to provide strength and stability through conservative financial management. They do not conduct investment banking, produce proprietary research, or make markets in the securities recommended to you. Cambridge also has effective compliance and advisor supervision that meets or exceeds the requirements imposed by the SEC, FINRA, and state regulators.
Fast Facts about Cambridge
- Privately owned, in business for 30 years
- About 2000 Rep/Advisors, supported by approximately 400 Home Office associates
- Headquartered in Fairfield, Iowa, and served by a Midwestern culture of courtesy
- Registered in 50 states, with clearing through National Financial Services LLC (NFS) and Pershing LLC both Member FINRA/SIPC
- A four-time honoree in the Broker/Dealer of the Year annual poll of advisors, Investment Advisor magazine, 2010, 2008, 2007, Division IV; 2003, Division III*
* A broker-dealer becomes eligible for this honor after a minimum of 10% of its producing rep-advisors cast valid ballots. The ballots rate the broker-dealer in 15 different areas defined by Investment Advisor as relevant challenges and concerns. Broker-dealers receiving the highest marks in each of four areas are declared Broker-Dealer of the Year. Results are based on experiences and perceptions of participants surveyed in June of each of the five years listed. Experience may vary. Visit advisorone.com